Summer Camp at the Environmental Discovery Center
- 1 Week of camp = $100; $25 discount for each aditional camp.
(Discount applies when registering the same child for multiple camps)
- Campers will receive one complimentary water bottle, reusable bag, t-shirt, and camp photo. Additional camp supplies may be purchased; see camp counselor or EDC staff member for more information.
- All camps run Monday-Friday, 9 AM to 3 PM.
- Drop off runs from 8:30 to 9 AM.
- Pick up runs from 3 to 3:30 PM.
Terms and Conditions
- If you plan to register your child for multiple sessions, be sure to check all sessions on the registration form, and include all necessary fees. Please be sure to complete the registration form - incomplete forms will not be processed. Registration forms are due no later than three (3) weeks prior to the start of your scheduled camp.
- Include separate registration forms for each child.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration
Cancellation and Refunds
- Refunds will be issued if withdrawal from camp is received at least five business days prior to the start of the camp. Failure to attend a camp without notification or cancellation will not result in a refund.
- In the event that a camp is cancelled by the EDC, a full refund will be issued. Refunds take approximately two weeks to process.
- One snack and juice beverage will be provided each day; however, campers will need to bring a lunch.
- All camps include one visit to the Splash Pad, weather permitting.